Welcome to our short science talks.
- These ‘bite-sized’ science and health talks are for
- Each one is approximately 10-20 minutes long.
- The speakers are all scientists, researchers or clinicians.
To listen to the talks click on the titles below:
Hearing loss and dementia (part 1): Dr Kim Kiely
Hearing loss and dementia (part 2): Dr Kim Kiely
Planning ahead and Advance Care Directives: the Australian context: Anne Meller Nurse Consultant
- What is an Advance Care Directive?
- How is it different to other health or legal documents?
- How does it work if something happens to me?
- What happens if I don’t have an Advance Care Directive?
We are building our series of talks so stay tuned for more!